Tuesday 28 April 2015

Into the Darkness : Map 2

If you've been following my recent G+ posts, you will have seen that I've been posting a lot of W.I.P. images of my latest dungeon map.

Well, now that map is finally finished, I'm pleased to say that Into the Darkness : Map 2 is now available from RPGNow & DriveThruRPG for just $1.50 (approx. £1).


As you can see, this map features a large crypt/mausoleum style dungeon, and is provided in the following formats:
  • A pdf booklet featuring a labelled version of the map.
  • An unlabelled jpg image of the map (scaled at 100 pixels per grid).
  • A miniatures scaled battlemap* (i.e. printable at 1" per grid square).

*Note that a 'printer friendly' version of the battlemap (i.e. one with a plain white background) has also been provided.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment