Monday 9 May 2016

One Mini Every Week #19

After last week's disaster (where everything I attempted to paint ended up in the paint stripper) I thought I would keep it simple this week, and slap some paint on another orc...


Once again, this mini is from Ral Partha Europe (or at least that's where you can get it in the UK) - and is part of the Armalion range ...which I'm particularly fond of :)

* * *

In addition to the above orc, I've also been trying to make a few bits of WWII (or weird war) scatter terrain from bits of junk...


...and these are my successful prototypes (note that the sandbags I attempted didn't work out at all) - and I'll be happy to post some step-by-step pics if folks are interested to learn how I made them.


And that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment